Sunday, January 23, 2011

My insides are having issues

    There are times where I feel like my body doesn't know what it wants.  Ugh.  After I took the pregnancy test and found out that I'm (again) not pregnant, I think I took it harder than I was letting on, on here.  Then, yesterday I had a little bit of spotting, not much.  In fact it seemed like it was doing the same thing it had done a few weeks ago.  By the end of the day it was gone.  WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?  My guess:  Eating all those sweets and bad, bad junk food had a negative effect on my system.  You know how some girls who are too heavy don't get their period.  I think I was going through the same thing.  Which is weird because the last time I had gotten to this weight, I had my period for like a month and a half to two months.  Yeah, my cycles suck.  Anyway, I think it stopped this time.  And working out and loosing weight is like jump starting it.  Either way, it's just frustrating and I'm so far past done with it and just want to be normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment