Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Update on my crazy

      For those of you who endured my rantings yesterday, you'll be happy to know that I'm feeling better, albeit still continuously emotional.  I've had many, what we called in massage school, ERs.  Otherwise known as Emotional Releases.  It seems I'm no longer capable of watching even the most simplistic of kind gestures on television without my eyes expelling crocodile tears.  However, many of the stresses I had yesterday before my midwife appointment are put to rest and I have calmed from PANIC/STRESS/HOLYCRAZINESS mode to "I'd-like-to-hurry-and-get-this-stuff-done-before-she-gets-here" mode.  I ran off my list of things to my midwife and she was able to give answers I needed to feel at peace with everything.  As my sister-in-law put it, I'm feeling ready to be done and I think it's all just getting to me.  Little things drive me crazy.  This morning our toilet clogged (it's become a repeat offender, but this was really bad) and my husband had to run out to get a better plunger and a "snake" just in case.  He's my Superman and was able to take care of it, but seriously.  Throughout the day there were other things that just made me feel like I wanted to give up.  It just seems like there's always a little something and I so easily fall into the grasps of irritability and frustration.  What can I say?  I have weaknesses.  Which apparently are exacerbated during pregnancy.  Right now, I'm just trying to relax and focus on get the things done that I need to.  Most importantly, I'm going to focus on my little girl being healthy and and what it will be like seeing her beautiful little face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment