Saturday, December 11, 2010

Funny Story

    Earlier, I was getting ready to go a matinee with my cute husband.  I was in the middle of my shower and he tells me that his parents are in town and coming over in a few minutes.  Gah!  I hurriedly finished the shower and then realized that the garbage needed to be emptied.  Especially, if they possibly used the bathroom since I'm on my period and...well you get the picture.  I took the bag out of the can and tied it, then called for my husband.  He came to the top of the stairs and I asked him to throw the bag away and get a new one to replace it.

    "I don't really want your parents knowing I'm on my period, " I said.  At that moment, my husband made a look and motion that let me know they were sitting downstairs.  Sheer mortification built up inside myself.  Awwwwwwwkward! 

    After that, I went back to getting ready, though not quick enough to see his parents off before they left.  Probably a good thing considering how embarrassed I was.  My husband tried to assure me that they didn't hear anything, but I'm not so convinced.  Ugh!  We need a code or something so I can prevent future humiliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment